Finding a cheap web hosting provider these days is not really an easy task.
All hosting providers initially show you a cheap plan, but ultimately with those add on the billing amount sums up to a huge figure. For instance, many popular web hosting companies use industry-standard pricing for their plans, which usually attract new users with their low introductory prices. However, their renewal rates are usually two to three times higher. So, before you sign up with a cheap host, it’s essential to check their renewal prices and all extra costs. Along with that cheap hosting tend to limit their features as well.
Taking the above points into consideration we have listed the top 5 cheap hosting providers. Let’s delve deep.
Top 5 cheap hosting providers
Pricing: $2.75/mo (36 months) | Renews $7.99
BlueHost is a web hosting company owned by Endurance International Group. It is one of the 20 largest web hosts collectively hosting well over 2 million domains. This provider offers services including shared hosting, BlueHost WordPress hosting, VPS hosting, dedicated hosting, and WooCommerce hosting. Their servers are powered by PHP 7, HTTP/2, and NGINX+ caching.
General Observation and Hosting Overview:
- Speed: 403ms
- Uptime: 99.99%
- Support: 24*7 live chat support
- Features: Unmetered bandwidth and storage, free domain 1st year, and emails.
- Apps: WordPress, Joomla
- Site Transfer: Not free
- Hosting plans: Shared, cloud, VPS and dedicated Server
- Pricing: Starts at $3.95/month
Or check our full review on Bluehost here
Hostinger provides low-cost hosting services to its customers. The uptime, site speed, and support of this hosting company are pretty good.
They have servers located in the USA, Asia, and Europe (UK) to give maximum speed and data security for their users. All of those servers are connected to a 1000 Mbps connection lines that make the sure maximum performance as well as safety.
Hostinger International, Ltd is a web hosting provider and internet domain name registrar owned by the employee. It was formed in 2004 and now Hostinger has over 29 million users, together with its sections in 178 different countries. The company uses cloud web hosting technology (It provides unlimited ability to handle high traffic and traffic spike servers) and provides hosting with MySQL, FTP, and PHP. Hostinger is a head company of 000Webhost, Niagahoster, and Weblin.
Or check our full review on Dreamhost here
About the company
DreamHost Web Host is a web hosting service that provides various types of hosting like VPS, dedicated and shared hosting. They are known for doing things in their own way. It provides the best deals on all hosting types, be that shared, VPS, cloud, or dedicated. It offers aspiring website owners a great starting place. This company also offers computing services and cloud storage for entrepreneurs and developers which was launched in 2012.
Speed: 648ms (February 2018 to January 2020 average)
Uptime: 99.94% (October 2019 to March 2020)
Support: Ticket & Call back
Hosting Plans: Shared, Cloud, WordPress, VPS, and Dedicated Servers
Features: Unlimited bandwidth and storage, free SSL, free domain 1st year
Apps: WordPress, Blogger, Drupal, Shopify, Wix, and more
Site transfer: Not Free
Pricing: Starting at $2.59/mo (same renewal price)
Or check our full review on Dreamhost here
About the company
For small business web hosting this provider is another big name and is a mixed bag. It is one of those companies that provide support for all their web hosting plans. It is considered as a world’s leading provider of shared, reseller, VPS (Virtual Private Server), and dedicated web hosting. Because this company is a provider of reseller hosting, most of its customers are web designers or developers.
- Wide tray of Hosting option:
- HostGator provides dedicated, cloud, shared, and VPS hosting. Along with that it provides domain registration and reselling options.
- Among all these services the company is known for its shared web hosting which provides amazing deals to its customers. HostGator has mastered what it takes to create a great customer experience, knowing the needs of the shared server client very well.
- Great support and guarantees:
- A 45-day money-back guarantee gives you enough time to try out HostGator and make sure the company’s hosting can serve your needs.
- A 99.99 uptime can be said a pretty standard one for the hosting industry.
- 24*7*365 customer support is available via phone, chat, ticket system, and an online knowledgebase.
- The freebies that HostGator provides are unlimited disk and bandwidth, a free website builder and website building tools, several hundred website templates, and free domain transfers.
- Along with that access to hundreds of one-click installs available for all of the major open-source projects, such as WordPress, Joomla, and Magento.
- Control panel:
- HostGator uses the latest cPanel software to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Using HostGator’s backend account management panel, you can gather stats and logs using AWStats, Webalizer, Raw Log Manager, and Error Logs.
Or check our full review on Hostgator here
5. A2 Hosting
A2 Hosting is a high performance hosting company located in Ann Arbor and founded in 2003. Their fast hosting services range from shared, Virtual Private Service (VPS) hosting, managed VPS, reseller, and dedicated hosting servers. Here’s a review of A2 hosting.
A2 Hosting was founded by Bryan Muthig and it is known for its high powered and easy-to-use web hosting. Their turbo servers promise up to 20X faster page loads compared to standard hosting. A2’s sole goal is to create and maintain a good web hosting company that the staffs want to use it themselves.
A2 Hosting is a quality Linux Hosting Company. They offer affordable VPS, shared reseller, and dedicated hosting solutions. They offer top-notch, real support from their customer service team they call the Guru Crew. Another aspect that sets them apart from their competitors is their aptitude for remaining n the cutting edge for the technologies that they support (including PHP, MySQL, and many more).
Or check our full review on A2 Hosting here
Just because you don’t have a high budget doesn’t mean you should choose for a low-quality web host. Never!
There are ample options in the market that has the perfect combination of affordability and quality. With a little bit of research, you can easily find a provider that matches your needs and your budget.