Standing in today, web hosting has become one of the important topics that should be discussed accurately. Every individual must be sound about web hosting and what importance it holds on websites. The world today has confined itself to the web. Books are read more online than on paper, shopping is done more from the web than going to the shop physically. Every other thing now has made an alternative place on the web. So to own a website of your own, you must know where to host it. Good market research on the best web hosting providers is important. We bring you that research. We are not here to influence your decision, we are here to give you an insight into A2 hosting vs Hostinger .
A2 Hosting web hosting and Hostinger web hosting are known to be the two most leading web hosting providers currently in the market. Drawing a line of comparison between these is difficult as well as important. So let’s get started with A2 Hosting vs Hostinger.
A2 web hosting
A2 Hosting is a high-performance hosting company located in Ann Arbor and founded in 2003. Their fast hosting services range from shared, Virtual Private Service (VPS) hosting, managed VPS, reseller, and dedicated hosting servers. Here’s a review of A2 hosting.
A2 Hosting was founded by Bryan Muthig and it is known for its high powered and easy-to-use web hosting. Their turbo servers promise up to 20X faster page loads compared to standard hosting. A2’s sole goal is to create and maintain a good web hosting company that the staffs want to use it themselves.
A2 Hosting is a quality Linux Hosting Company. They offer affordable VPS, shared reseller, and dedicated hosting solutions. They offer top-notch, real support from their customer service team they call the Guru Crew. Another aspect that sets them apart from their competitors is their aptitude for remaining n the cutting edge for the technologies that they support (including PHP, MySQL, and many more).
While doing a review on A2 hosting various pros and cons needs to be mentioned which will allow the audience to make a wise choice.
Check out the A2 web hosting review here.
Hostinger web hosting
Hostinger is provided low-cost hosting services to its customers. The uptime, site speed, and support of this hosting company are pretty good.
They have servers located in the USA, Asia, and Europe (UK) to give maximum speed and data security for their users. All of those servers are connected to a 1000 Mbps connection lines that make the sure maximum performance as well as safety.
Hostinger International, Ltd is a web hosting provider and internet domain name registrar owned by the employee. It was formed in 2004 and now Hostinger has over 29 million users, together with its sections in 178 different countries. The company uses cloud web hosting technology (It provides unlimited ability to handle high traffic and traffic spike servers) and provides hosting with MySQL, FTP, and PHP. Hostinger is a head company of 000Webhost, Niagahoster, and Weblin.
A2 Hosting vs Hostinger
For your ease of understanding, we will divide the parameters into four parts. Namely
- Pros and cons of A2 web hosting and Hostinger
- Feature, performance, ease of use.
Delving deep into A2 Hosting vs Hostinger comparison
1. Pros and cons of A2 web hosting and Hostinger
A2 Web Hosting
Pros of A2 Web Hosting
- In this age of web audience and multi-device connections, speed plays a vital role. While there are a lot of variables in play with the website speed, it’s primarily the hosting server’s job to send the requested files to the visitor’s browser as quickly and as efficiently as possible. A2 Hosting provides a 2X faster page load compared to other hosting providers.
- Other than speed, A2 Hosting scores well as a globally focused host that can efficiently serve websites around the world. While there are lots of factors in website speed (like TTFB), the physical location of one’s server matters a lot. Requests for information travel over physical wires to a physical server. Even at light speed, distance matters, especially if one owns or maintains a site or if your visitors need to load up many different files. A2 Hosting has its data centers in different parts of the world.
- As mentioned in other reviews customer service is essential and needs to be taken care of. A2 hosting also succeeds in taking care of their customers. They have a phone number front and center. along with that they hey have an extensive knowledge base, live chat, and even Skype access and do well-triaging requests via social media.
- The major advantage of A2 Hosting is that their focus on hosting features and customizations. They are not only a full-spectrum hosting company with products tailored for nearly every need but they also have a focus on the exact features that one gets with their plans.
Cons of A2 Web Hosting
- First, their renewal pricing is only valid for 2-year plans. If you only want to pay annually – their renewal pricing is a bit higher. Second, their Start-up plan is pretty heavily capped. It’s really suitable for literally one website with no additional use cases.
- A2 Hosting doesn’t include some key “bonus” features that their competitors do include. Things like backups, dedicated IP addresses, “performance”, “priority support” and spam filtering all get bucketed as upsells rather than as pre-packaged features.
- Onboarding is the process of moving a new customer to an active, happy customer. While A2 Hosting has many of the common ingredients for a good onboarding that includes email confirmations, intuitive client area, and standard cPanel – everything in the process of setting up an account with them is not up to the mark.
- Upsells are not inherently a “bad” thing. If presented well, they can be useful. But upsells need to be clear, useful, and presented well. While not as bad as some big brand competitors, A2 Hosting does not do upsells well.
Hostinger web Hosting
Pros of Hostinger web hosting:-
- Uptime is such a thing that everyone should keep in mind while choosing a host for their website. Hosting provides good uptime for every website they host. Its uptime does drops every few months or so but overall it has good uptime.
- In this rat-race world, everything has to fast. Hostinger provides fast page load and that is important. It is really known for its fast page load and increases the user’s visit to the website. Hostinger boasts servers in the USA, Asia, and Europe (UK). Each server is connected to a 1000 Mbps connection, which makes the loading time stable.
- Hostinger offers lots of different payment options like Visa, PayPal, MasterCard, Discover, Bitcoin, Maestro, American Express, and JCB. Along with this, it provides other offers as well. It provides a 30-day money return scheme. So the customers can try them and get their money back if it doesn’t suit the customer.
- Customer support is something every company has to be good about. It provides customer support in all languages possible so that the customers don’t face a problem.
- Hostinger includes a free website builder (although the popular website builders are better) in their services with any plan the customer chooses. There are tons of different templates to choose from, too.
- The easy interface is everyone’s favorite. Hostinger provides a modern easy to use interface for its users. The cPanel is not the traditional one but it has large icons that enable the customers to find exactly what they want and when they want.
- Hostinger domain has a huge collection of domain names and they provide low charges on domain name registration. Hostinger even provides free domain registration to its customers.
Cons of Hostinger web hosting:-
- Hostinger live chat option is only available if the customer is logged into a Hostinger account. Without logging the customers cant chat with a customer service representative.
- Most hosting services use a traditional control panel, like cPanel. Hostinger has created its own control panel – new users might find this easier to use than a traditional control panel.
2. Feature, performance, ease of use.
- Both use the cPanel control panel which is the industry-standard control panel. This is ideal for hosting. Both interfaces are clean and easy to use. But to that, we would like to add that Bluehost has an extra shine.
- Uptime is great in both cases. A2 hosting provides 99.98% and Hostinger provides 99.99%. We all know nobody is perfect. So both these uptimes are pretty okay for running a good website.
3. A2 Web Hosting vs Hostinger Web Hosting pricing
|Shared Hosting||230.30 –1101.44 INR||59-219 INR|
|Cloud hosting||–||599-2699 INR|
|WordPress Hosting||883.07-2724.91 INR||59-639 INR|
|VPS Hosting||368.39-1105.18 INR||285-2129 INR|
|Dedicated Hosting||10395.42-21402.98 INR||–|
Both providers give a money-back guarantee. For A2 hosting its is a 30-day money-back guarantee and for Hostinger it is a 45-day money-back guarantee from the time of purchase. These are the rates for the long term.
As per the prices of each plan is concerned A2 is way pricier than Hostinger and both provide nearly the same features. So it is profitable to choose Hostinger. (check out the Hostinger coupon code here for more offers).
After doing a complete comparison on A2 Hosting vs Hostinger, it can be concluded that Hostinger is the complete winner.
Be that uptime, price, and services. Hostinger is surely a profit you can make. Your website will be safe and secure with Hostinger without any doubt.